Jenn Alberts has been a Featured Photographer on Apple Brides for several years. We have had the pleasure of working with her on a couple projects and always walk away amazed by her professionalism, beautiful work and kind disposition (it should also be noted here that she introduced us to Sweet Frostings Cupcakes, something we are eternally grateful for!).
We know Jenn is awesome, but it’s even better when we hear it from you, our readers. Here is a recent comment left for Jenn on Apple Brides (completely unsolicited btw!):
“Jenn was our photographer for our engagement and our wedding photos and we can’t thank her enough for having an amazing eye for all the details of our day. We are so happy with our photos and the amazing communication leading up to our wedding and all the follow up while we ordered our prints from her. Jenn and her team (we chose a package that included a second shooter) were nice to our guests and accommodating throughout the day as we moved from the salon to our wedding site and the reception. LOVE LOVE LOVE your work Jenn!!!”
Here are a couple other things you should know about Jenn:
1. Jenn was a former commercial photographer in Seattle. This gives her a very unique appreciation for all the details you have thoughtfully added to your wedding. She knows they are important to you and makes sure to capture them for you!
2. She 15 years of photography experience. Never underestimate hiring wedding vendors with experience! This is probably your first wedding, so you should have vendors who have a wealth of experience you can draw from. Jenn’s photography career spans 15 years, she is ready for whatever situation might pop up!
3. Jenn was a professional retoucher for high end brands in LA. During her time as a professional retoucher in LA, Jenn learned the skill of making every photo look the best it can, something she brings to each wedding client.
4. She now offers aerial photography! As you will see in this afternoon’s wedding feature at Trezzi Farm (stay tuned!), Jenn now offers her clients the option to have aerial photography in their package! Jenn’s partner Ryan flies a helicopter and Jenn snaps the photos. The shots are priceless!
5. Jenn is a really nice person! Not only are her photos amazing, but Jenn is also a genuinely warm and kind person. She has a way of putting everyone she meets at ease both personally and in front of the camera…a very important skill for a wedding photographer!