Wedding planning can get stressful sometimes-- even if you have an amazing planner helping you along the way. It's just the nature of the process! You don't have to let it get to you, though. We're sharing 5 ways you can keep your ish together no matter how stressful planning gets.
1. Get moving! Take an hour and get some exercise. Whether it's a spin class or a hike in the hills, do whatever gets your blood pumping and get those endorphins flowing. You'll feel better no matter what your activity of choice is.
2. Take a step back and breath. Remember, it'll all work out. If meditating is your thing, do that. If you're not quite that zen, just take a step away from the notebook/computer/binder and give yourself some breathing room. That to do list isn't going anywhere in the next 24 hours.
3. Take a nap. We're firm believers that a nap fixes almost all wrongs. It can't hurt, right?
4. Self care! Go get a mani. DIY spa night. Girls night out. Take your dog to the park. Call your mom. Whatever your version of self care is, make time for it. It's important! Don't let your mental health fall to the wayside.
5. Date night. Take an evening to relax with your babe. It doesn't have to be fancy, or it can be. Just spend some time doing something you both love and remember why you're dealing with all of this in the first place-- the marriage at the end of the planning process!
Want more planning tips? Find them here!