Planning your wedding can seem like a daunting task. Where do you start? What if you forget something? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?! Relax, we're making it easier than it seems. Here's how to get started and set the foundation for your big day.
1. First, pick a date! No pressure, right? We're sharing some tips on how to pick a date if you don't have one in mind right here.
2. Then, start to talk numbers. Budget and guest list go hand in hand. You don't have to know down to every single cousin who you're inviting just yet, but having a rough idea of what kind of guest count will help you determine a reasonable budget. Then, talk money. Where is it coming from, and what do you feel comfortable spending? Keep it realistic for your guest count without blowing the bank.
3. Spread the news! If you haven't already, that is.
4. Figure out who you'll ask. Start to talk bridal party members with your honey!
5. Pick colors and decor aesthetic. Again, you don't have to nail this in 100%, but it's good to start thinking about. Start flipping through magazines and saving those Pins to your board!
6. Start to look at venues and planners. These are the first two vendors you'll want to book, and you'll need to have an idea of what date(s) you're looking at in order to confirm availability. Start your search right here!